Monday, May 16, 2011

Third Times a Charm!

This will be my third attempt at blogging! I hope this time I can keep up with it all!
Quick re-cap of the Malherbe family!
Tim: Tim is a Sargent in the Marine Corps. We are still stationed in Hawaii and loving it! He has been working really hard and it shows! He will re-enlist this year and we will head somewhere new and exciting....still not sure where yet! Tim has been called to be the Young Men's President. So far he has gone on one camping trip and Temple trip and a few activities but he already loves it!
Courtney: I am a stay at home mommy! I am pregnant with our second child, a boy! He is due in the middle of September. We are so excited! I have been getting things done around the house getting ready for him to come. I have been working as Primary Secretary since October. It is a stressful job but working with the children is so sweet!
Ethan: Ethan is growing so fast! He will be two in July! I cannot believe it! He is still as blond as the sun and tall like his daddy! He is going through his terrible twos but I think as parents we are handling it very well :)

2 comments: